Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MotoGP to Losail: Stoner satisfied with the progress of the GP9, Hayden to the hundredth "token" in the class queen



After 5 longest months of stop, the protagonists of the motorworld one return in footprint. The traced out one is that of Losail, who holds the first one and to the Big single moment I Award a prize in night of the calendar. That one of Doha will be the most important rendezvous.

We are talking about the Great Prize that it will give her to a series of radical changes that aim to reduce in short the costs of the MotoGP and to return impassioned garlic that show that too many times has lacked during the last years. Monorubber and sessions of proofs reduced for the moment.


Friday will be begun, with the single turn of free ones, in order that then each one continues with another two turns on Saturday all 45 minutes. Team Ducati Marlboro has unwound the perfect work last winter with the newborn one GP9. Casey Stoner, whom somewhat for the time is recovering at the intervention in the left wrist, will try to lead to house the third consecutive victory on the circuit of the Qatar.

“In Australia I have left the summer end and of the holidays but to say the truth I do not see the hour of the season begins.” - it reveals the Southport ventitreenne to us - “I am a content of the development carried ahead by the engineers in Ducati and tests that we have done in footprint. The motion it has improved under several outlines: the motor has a better disbursement of the power, the loom in carbon has improved the stability and it is that I satisfy also of the new forcellone in carbon, which we have tried only in the last two tests. Even if the buongiorno sees himself the morning, we know that the competitions are always another history: we must not lower absolutely the guard not to repeat the error of last year, when I have begun the season not much too trustingly. The Qatar is a not particularly exciting footprint, we hope only that the temperature is gentler compared to the tests”.

It proceeds slowly, but with constant progress, the adaptation of Nicky Hayden to the Desmosedici of Borgo Panigale. In the GP number 100 in career, ”Kentucky Kid” hopes to find again the enamel of the beautiful times and to manage to hit the centre of a placing that could infondergli the necessary trust to face the course of the championship.

“It is beautiful to run finally again: this year we begin the season later than the usual one even if we have not done many tests.” - Nicky declares -

“By now the moment has arrived of doing on the serious one. If I must choose on which footprint to make one's debut with the Ducati I would have chosen really the Qatar, where a few weeks ago we have done a good session from proofs, then I would say that I am lucky! I cannot hide that I would like to be more ahead of what there are, but they are whichever very glad to begin because I love the competitions, I love to run and to put myself in competition with others. I do not manage to believe almost of being arrived at the hundredth GP: I have liked all … well someone much more than others, but it is however that may be, an honour to run them against so many great pilots, on fantastic footprints and before a public aroused passion in the whole world. I know that it will not be easy but I hope that the best wall should still to arrive.!”







0 comments:

Post a Comment